Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back from California

Hi All, Just returned from Sunny California this past Sunday evening...and I mean sunny. It was in the mid 80's back there and beautifully clear!! could not ask for better weather. It's no wonder people still want to live there even though it is one of the most expensive places to live.


Always hard to leave there to come back to Texas. I do like Texas but I think I have realized that California is my home and it is so comfortable. I am trying to adjust to Texas though. So only time can tell what our final decision will be as to where we end up living!


Signed up for another photo shop class through Digital Montage studios. Cannot wait to get that going. Missed the Brave Girls workshop though as I was out of town and figured a week gone out of six weeks is alot of time. I am hoping they have another one.


0 comments: