Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time Flys

Time seems to be flying by now ... getting closer and closer to our moving date of September 30th! We found a house and will be leasing it for at least a year until we get our bearings in Texas. I could not believe the difference in size and lease prices as to what we are paying here in California. AMAZING!! It has so many trees ... it had to. I just could not move into a neighborhood that reminded me of California...no track homes!

This past weekend we cleaned out the garage ... oh what a job! I have been saving school papers and art work for over 28 years from my kids "younger years" and they told me they did not want any of it. I was so shocked ... it was so difficult to throw it out. All the little artwork they brought home from kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade ... and of course all of the Mothers Day gifts!! I miss those times of innocence when our children were so excited to run home and give us their "present." Those I will keep forever ... the other things, regrettably, I threw away.

And this coming weekend is the big moving sale! Have to get up early Saturday morning, those garage sale junkies start at around 5:00 AM!!!

I am getting more and more excited as the time gets closer ... what I want to do is get started on the projects I have waiting for me! Need to get my hands into creating ...





0 comments: