Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Daughter's Wedding

We could not have asked for a more beautiful night! Everyone we loved and cherished was there. The skies were blue and full of stars and the weather was perfect. The bride and groom so in love and so happy this day was finally here. Lindsay and Tony, my daughter and new son-in-law exchanged wedding vows at 6:00 PM, July 17th!

The feelings within me as I watched my daughter marry this amazing young man is beyond what words could describe. Lindsay is the most beautiful bride; she emulated beauty from the inside out. Her face lit up as I have never seen before; her smile never ending... I have never seen such a beautiful and happy young woman, and this young woman was my 26 year old daughter! It filled my heart with love and happiness. Not a tear was shed. It was a day of joy and new beginnngs and there was no reason to cry. I had never seen Lindsay this happy and I knew as I saw her say her vows that she had met the man of her dreams and she would be forever happy.

Her new life has started. My life has changed once again; but this was a good change, this was a change for happiness.





0 comments: