Monday, December 6, 2010

First Canton Outing

I went to Canton last Friday and all I can say is WOW! I have never been to a place like that and never seen so many "old things"! My cousin and I were commenting on how we really feel old when we see things we grew up with being sold as "antiques"!

I loved it though and we didn't even get thru half of it. There is so much to see and it would take days to see it all. I am sure so many of you have been there, I had not even heard of it before however since I know it's pretty well known. Well I could not resist and did buy a couple of items. One thing I had to leave behind (how sad) was an old wardrobe chest. It was in great condition and a great price but had to draw the line somewhere!! lol

vintage lace and pin

old mail box from Junk Palace ... looks great with a plant in it!


wall hanging made in Mexico ... takes 4 days to get paint to look old


tin ceiling panel ... am going to put vintage pictures in each of the squares


old scale ... how I love old scales. this is my 3rd one!

Cannot wait to go back in January ... hey maybe my wardrobe will still be there. well hope everyone is busy getting ready for Christmas, know I am!

1 comments:

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

you're going again?!?!?!?! lol