Friday, July 18, 2014

This Is Not Easy

This is not an easy diet - at least not yet. I am so accustomed being able to just go in the kitchen and pick out a snack or something and this doe snot allow that. Craving those chips so badly, I can just taste them. But I am bound and determined to stick to this as they say after and during as well you get to a point and you feel so good, and that is what I am waiting for ... to physically feel better.

The yoga is going well. Still going and still realizing how tight my muscles are and how weak I am. I though with all of the years of lifting Erich I would have more muscle but maybe have lost them all over the past 8 years. Time to rebuild.

The weekend is coming so that makes it harder to be on a diet. I love to go to the movies and how can I go to a movie and not eat popcorn - it'll kill me :(. Maybe I can get some of that FIT Popcorn, that's actually pretty good as long as you don't get the olive oil one.

So till next week ...


1 comments:

Diana @ wonderfully made. said...

Sharon - I just rediscovered your blog and I'm so glad that you're blogging again! I think it's great that you are taking steps to do something for YOU. I think your servant attitude runs in the family, Jamie is like that too! Yoga and walking are great ways to start your journey, I enjoy both! I've been walking every morning or evening and as long as I'm semi entertained with pretty houses or music, I push myself to do 2-3 miles. I also LOVE food, but I've learned that I need to stop putting so much pleasure in food. I'm always wanting it to be super tasty and I want the atmosphere to be right, but that ends up packing tons of calories and tons of cash. It helps when you're craving something bad to take away the pleasure and put your happiness in eating something that you know is going to be good for you. Good luck and I can't wait to hear more about your journey! :)