Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers day to all you bloggers out there! I do not have all my kids with me this mothers day and this is the first time. Aarika is in California and get to see her next Sunday..woo hoo, but thank goodness I have one here still...although not for long. Lindsay invited me to lunch today to Chipotle..yummy, I love that place. It was so nice just sitting outside eating and talking just she and I. We don't get the opportunity to do that much so when we do, I love it, thank you Lindsay.


I am also not able to be with my mom today who has been my role model. She is an incredible mother who although she had her many downs and ups she has always been there for us kids and I love her forever. She is 83 and she and dad just took a driving trip out to see me a couple weeks ago!! You go mom!


I LOVE YOU LNDSAY AARIKA AND ERICH WITH ALL MY HEART

0 comments: