Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Again, it has been forever since I have been on. Guess I think I don't have anything to write but then I read other peoples blogs and they just write about random stuff so guess I will start doing that!


I have been taking Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop and am loving it. It is so much fun working with different textures and paints. I love it. Cannot really draw the "She" but like all the other parts. Also am doing Soul Restoration online and it has been great. Lots of journaling and art with that course to. I am amazed at all the wonderful classes and art projects I have found through you alls blogs...its been great. Keeps me busy. Don't even want to work anymore just want to work on my projects. Not good for the paycheck if I do that though so get up early in the morning go work out at Curves and then come home and usually craft for about an hour and then of course I do it in the evenings! I love it.


I am finally settled into my new home and my veggie garden is doing so wonderful. I cannot believe how fast veggies come up. I planted squash, cucumbers, radishes, carrots, green onions, cantaloupe, watermelon, tomato's...cant wait till they produce my veggies!


I have been loving all the lightening and thunder we have been having. Never got it in California so its a real treat for me. The skies light up so beautiful. Not liking the tornadoes and devastation those storms have caused though.


So that's my catch up...not much but will try and just write from now on....


0 comments: