Saturday, May 7, 2011

My gosh I think summer is upon us! It is 91 degrees outside and I thought this was still spring! Not sure we really had spring out here in Texas this year. first spring here and it seemed sort of hot.


Last night my hubby and I went out with my cousins to Chuys...love that restaurant. Had a blue Hawaiian..pretty good drink but prefer pina coladas and margaritas over it. Then went to a car show where all the muscle cars are..kinda cool. Beautiful cars and some that reminded me of when I was in high school and knowing the guys that drove those cars were real cool...lol. Then went and drove to CowTown Speed Way..talk about your out in the country hick speed way...I loved it though.Got to go back to that and actually watch some races.


Tomorrows mothers day and first one I have not had all my kiddos with me. Lindsay is still here but I am thinking tomorrow she is going to tell me she is leaving for California again. They don't like it her and as much as I don't want her to go I also don't want them to be so unhappy. I hope this works for them.


Well happy mother's day to all you bloggers out there, enjoy your day!


0 comments: