Monday, October 11, 2010

Livin' in Texas

Wow, I cannot believe how long it has been since I have written on my blog. I have to make it more of my everyday life as it seems it gets put behind every other little thing I have on my list to do or I get lazy and just do not go on to update my life! That is probably more of the true story. I finally moved here to Texas and today is the first day in one week I have not had to do something around the house to unpack or hang pictures or whatever one has to do to gt a house settled. Seems like it is a never ending story!

And the hardest part is that the walls are all different so now I have to decide how to rehang my pictures all over again. What pictures go where and with what and what looks best .. all trial and error by me. See I have to hang them before I can decide if that is where I actually like them which means tons of holes!! Bad for the walls ... good for my final look!

It has not totally felt like Texas yet,I am not sure what I was expecting, but it has not hit me yet. I am searching for something, hard to expalin what ... but I will know when I find it. Today I started to walk. Walked with my cousin and what a beautiful walk ... tall trees, creeks, bridges ... amazing scenery so early in the morning. Walked for one hour so am hoping to keep this up so I can get back into shape. My cuzin Jamie walks way too fast for me!!

I am starting a new photoshop class today with Cynthia Powells workshops. Am so looking forward to getting back into my art. I lose myself in it and I love it! Well time to sit down to work. I am now working remotely so it takes discipline!

0 comments: