Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday

My daughter had this cute fill in the blank post, so I thought I would play along with it also ...

I kick start my day with ... A DIET COKE ... or two or three!

Other daily essentials ... yogurt and granola and sometime during the day salty chips!

My recent splurge ... driving back to Texas from California, my husband and I had a Dairy Queen LARGE ice cream dipped in chocolate ... the best ever!

Can't stop watching ... Criminal Minds

Top Shop ... J Jill

Working out to ... Curves (change stations now!)

Signature Scent ... Sarah Jessica Parker's LOVELY

You won't find me ... ever eating cooked vegetables

I heart ... my three kids, my son- in law and my husband

Beauty Indulgence ... nothing better than a facial

Dreaming About ... starting a business

Hope you all had a great Sunday, now onto a busy week!

0 comments: