Thursday, November 18, 2010

TEXAS THURSDAY

It's Texas Thursday and I am on my way to San Angelo. Cannot wait to stop at all the antique shops along the way...maybe I will get lucky and find some great things! Looking for some items to decorate a cloth wreath, make a top hat and make something for pink christmas!

What's great about Texas this week ... the weather. I love that it is turning cold and the leaves are changing colors. In California we did not have seasons, so this is so beautiful to see. And I love the cold weather so I can wear my sweaters and sweatshirts. They feel so cuddly!


Running out of time...here I come San Angelo! Have a great Thursday!


4 comments:

Sherry Hicks said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! Pictures please!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with the tophat decor.........I love tophats!!
Glad that you are enjoying Texas today. Have a fun and safe trip.
Sherry

Char said...

Hello Sharon, I came in to comment on the gratitude party and I see that there is much to be grateful for in Texas! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Char

Unknown said...

Have a blessed and warm Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs Marilou

Unknown said...

I just found you through the Thanksgiving party, and in reading your profile see that we have a lot in common , in that we are both starting new , although in different ways. I am now following your blog.
Sharon
The name, another thing we have in common.